Friday, December 20, 2013

Attention residents of Harford and Cecil counties! Del. Glen Glass Town Hall meeting

Del. Glen Glass (Cecil and Harford counties) has issued this invitation for a Town Hall meeting:


Dear Friend:

In preparation for the 2014 Session of the Maryland General Assembly, I am holding a Town Hall meeting on Saturday, January 4th, 2014 from 12:00PM to 2:00PM at the American Legion Hall located at 44 North Parke Street, Aberdeen, MD 21001.

The Town Hall meeting will provide a forum for you to communicate directly to me.  I want to hear from you about the concerns and issues that are of interest to you.  As your Delegate in Annapolis, I want to know how I can best represent you in the legislature, and how I can make the 2014 Session a productive one, setting forth an agenda that reflects what is important to you.  One of the issues that I am going to consider is a bill that will fix Maryland’s automated speed camera enforcement program to prevent the current abuses in the existing program.

If you are not able to attend the Town Hall meeting, or if you would like to send in advance any comments on topics that you would like to be discussed, please email me at Glen.Glass@house.state.md.us

I will look forward to hearing from you, or seeing you at the Town Hall meeting on January 4th.  In the meantime, I wish you a very happy holiday season, and send my best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Your delegate and servant,

Glen Glass
District 34A
6 Bladen Street, Room 325
Annapolis, MD 21401

No comments:

Post a Comment